Wednesday, April 2, 2014

{Welcome}



    WELCOME!

Welcome to SUNSHINE RIVER COTTAGE! This is a setting that was fashioned from a deep longing in my heart for serenity, calm, contentment, and balance, wholeness, growth, and okay pretty much everything good and lovely and beautiful. I decided to create it on the web mainly so that more people could stop by and at any time of day. You might even find me in my PJs. 

Feel free to stop in any time you are very welcome here, and we'd love to hear your thoughts, share in your own discoveries, favorite quotes, stories... If you'd like to bring cookies or some form of sweets that would be JUST FINE by me, I love chocolate (whispered). Please, kick off your shoes and stay a while.

To start things off we'll  be beginning a series on the one thing I find hardest to do… Slowing Down. I've adapted it from a small booklet I found by Linus Mundy entitled Slow Down Therapy. I admit I found this gem while perusing the used book store. (One of my favorite places to find an adventure.)

So without further ado lets hurry up and get to slowing down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment